Canandaigua Lacrosse in partnership with Canandaigua National Bank and Lax World proudly presents the 15th Annual Canandaigua Invitational Lacrosse Festival on Saturday, 6/21/14. This year's tournament is a grade-based format.
Tournament Rules (PDF)
When: Saturday, June 21, 2014
Where: Canandaigua Academy Athletic Fields, East St. Canandaigua, NY
Who: Boys Grades K-2, 3-4, 5-6, Modified, JV, & Varsity; Girls Modified & JV
Cost: $450 per team. Discounts will be given if a group registers more than two teams. Please inquire for more details and discount available.
- Youth boys & girls divisions
- K-2, 3-4, 5-6 - 2-3-2 format on 60 x 40 fields
- Modified, JV & Varsity boys & modified & JV girls - regulation format, regulation fields
- 2 - 22 minute running halves - central time clock
- Guaranteed 3 games
- "Festival" format, No Playoffs
Tournament Amenities & Features:
- Food & Equipment vendors
- Equipment raffles
PLEASE NOTE: No smoking, drinking of alcohol, or dogs or pets of any kind are allowed. Also, no grilling is allowed. Thank you for your cooperation!
Tournament Questions? Feel free to contact Michael McClain via email: email@example.com or via phone at 585-905-8107.